Tomorrow is Election Day
️. You have the POWER to make a difference that will have an impact on the immediate future. Vote DOWN THE BALLOT.
Identify causes that matter to YOU and lookup candidates in your area. Local elections matter.
If you have not dropped off your ballot in person at a drop box location or government office where permitted please do so today.
Make sure you have the resources you need before you hit the polls if you plan to vote in person today or tomorrow, please see the resources and tips below.
Before you leave home:
✔️ Check your voting options
✔️ Find your polling location and polling hours
✔️ Check if you need to bring ID [Click here
✔️ Lookup the sample ballot in your area [Click here
✔️ Check to see if your state has restrictions on attire [Click here
✔️ Pack water and snacks in case lines are long
– Wear a mask (bring a back up)
– Use hand sanitizer
– Stay at least 6 feet away from others
⚖️ Know your rights:
– If the polls close while you’re in line, STAY IN LINE. You have the right to cast your vote.
– If the machines are down, ask for a paper ballot.
– If you make a mistake on your ballot, ask for a new one.
– Under Federal law, all polling places for federal elections must be fully accessible to older adults and voters with disabilities
– You have the right to be free from intimidation, harassment, or coercion while casting your ballot.
– You have the right to cast your ballot in private
️ Voter Issues or Questions?
Any questions about polling place locations, hours, or any issues around voting, including voter intimidation, please call or text the Election Protection hotline at 1-866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683). A trained team of lawyers are on standby to help.
CALL US! To report any issues at 1-877-626-4651, our staff and volunteers are standing by.